Free Class 10 - Physics - Chapter 11 - Electricity - Worksheet
Fill in the blanks
1. The source of all electricity is ______. It’s SI unit is _________.
2. The net charge flowing through a cross section of a conductor in unit time is called ________.
3. Electric potential difference between points in an electric circuit is the ______ _______ to move a unit charge from one point to other. i.e. 1V = ____/1C.
4. Current is measured in Amperes using _______.
5. If 90 coulombs charge passes through the conductor for 5 minutes, then the current in the conductor is _____.
6. A _________ is an electronic measuring instrument the combines several measuring functions (electric potential difference, electric current and electric resistance) in one unit.
7. SI unit of electric potential difference is _______.
8. When the cells of 1V , 1.5V, 2V, are connected in series then the resultant potential difference is _____.
You may also like these ---
- Electricity ( current electricity ) ( physics chapter 1 NCERT Notes)
- Why does an aqueous solution of an acid conduct electricity ?
9. When resistances (R1, R2, R3...) are connected in series, their equivalent resistance is equal to the of the individual resistances. i.e. R = __________
10. SI unit electric resistance is ________.
11. The resistance of a conductor is directly proportional to its _____.
12. The _________ of the material is the resistance per unit length of a unit cross section of the material.
13. Units of specific resistance _____.
14. When two resistances of 6 Ω and 12 Ω are connected in series then the effective resistance is _____.
15. When two resistances of 6 Ω and 12 Ω are connected in parallel then the effective resistance is _____.
16. A 1.5 V battery is connected such that a current of 0.15A flows through the circuit. Then the resistance of the conductor is ____________.
17. The effective resistance is less than any individual resistances when resistances are connected in _________.
18. Two or more resistors are said to be connected in _______ if same current flows through them.
19. The electric power is the product of __________ and the __________.
20. SI Unit of power is ___________.
21. The units of house hold consumption of electrical energy are _____.
- electricity class 10 pdf
- electricity class 10 all formulas
- electricity chapter class 10 formulas
- electricity class 10 formulas pdf
- physics electricity class 10 formulas
- electricity notes for class 10 pdf
- electricity for class 10
- electricity for class 10 cbse
- electricity class 10 gradestack
- electricity class 10 hots
- electricity class 10 in hindi
- electricity class 10 notes in hindi
- class 10 electricity hots questions
- electricity chapter class 10 in hindi
- electricity chapter class 10 notes in hindi
- electricity chapter class 10 ncert in hindi
- class 10 physics electricity in hindi
- electricity class 10 intext questions
- electricity class 10 icse
- electricity class 10 important questions
- electricity class 10 important points
- electricity class 10 iit questions
- current electricity class 10 icse
- electricity cbse class 10 important questions
- current electricity class 10 icse numericals
- electricity chapter class 10 icse
- electricity class 10 learnnext
- electricity class 10 lecture
- electricity lesson class 10
- electricity lesson for class 10 cbse
- electricity lesson for class 10 cbse notes
- electricity class 10 mcq
- electricity class 10 mcq pdf
- electricity class 10 meritnation
- electricity class 10 modules
- electricity class 10 mind map
1: charge, coulomb (C)
3: work done, 1J(1 Joule)
7: volt (V)
8: 4.5 V
9: sum, R = R1 + R2 + R3 + ...
10: Ohm (Ω)
13: Ohm-meter (Ωm)
14: 18 Ω
15: 4 Ω
16: 10 Ω
19: potential difference, current
20: watt (W)
21: Kilo Watt Hour (KWh)