Explain any five features of political policy adopted by Hitler after coming to power in 1933
Explain any five features of political
policy adopted by Hitler after coming to power in 1933.
Answer: Policies adopted by Hitler once he came to power in 1933.
1. Suspended civil Rights.
2. Introduced Enabling Act which gave him all powers to sideline Parliament and rule by decree.
3. All political parties and trade unions were banned except for the Nazi Party and its affiliates.
4. Established complete control over the economy, media, army and judiciary.
5. Special surveillance and security forces (Gestapo, SA and SS) were created to control and order society in ways that the Nazis wanted.
6. Sent communists and other opponents to concentration camps.