What are the Features of a good brand name
Features of a good brand name
- It should be short, easy to pronounce, spell, recognize and remember.
- It should suggest the product‟s benefits and qualities.
- It should be distinctive.
- t should be adaptable to packaging or labeling requirements.
- It should be sufficiently versatile to accommodate new products that are added to the product line.
- It should be capable of being registered and protected legally.
- It should not get out of date very soon.