My Birthday Party Essay for Kids
Students of primary classes are expected to frame essays in a simple language. Essays are a way to express one’s thoughts and feelings about a certain topic. The above written 10 lines on my birthday party have also been drafted keeping in mind that thought process of a kid.
- Birthdays are very special and celebrating them has become a part and parcel of our lives.
- My name is Rohan and my birthday falls on the 21st of March.
- Every year, I wait eagerly for my birthday.
- My parents celebrate my birthday with a lot of zeal.
- All my relatives, friends and neighbours are invited to my birthday party.
- I get new clothes to wear to my school and for the party on my birthdays.
- My father, along with my brother, decorate the house with balloons and colourful stickers.
- My mother makes delicious dishes and sweets for the party. She also buys ice cream and chocolates from the nearby bakery.
- On my last birthday, my father and mother gifted me a robust red-coloured bicycle. I also received many presents and best wishes from everyone who visited my birthday party.
- I am fond of my birthdays and I am grateful to my father and mother for celebrating my birthday with so much love and excitement.