Explain any three effects of Nazism on the school system
Explain any three effects of
Nazism on the school system And What do you know about ‘Nazi
Answer: Effects of Nazism on the school system were:
1. All schools were cleansed and purified i.e. teachers who were Jews or seen as ‘politically unreliable’ were dismissed.
2. Children were first segregated. German and Jews could not sit together or play together.
3. Subsequently, ‘undesirable children’ – Jews, the physically handicapped, Gypsies – were thrown out of schools.
4. Good German children were subjected to prolonged period of Nazi Schooling.
5. School textbooks were rewritten. Racial science was introduced to justify Nazi ideas of race.
6. Ten-year-olds had to enter Jungvolk. At 14, all boys had to join the Nazi youth organisation – Hitler Youth.