Explain any four features of federalism
Explain any four features of federalism.
1. There are two or more levels of government.
2. The jurisdiction of the respective tiers of government are specified in the constitution.
3. Courts have the power to interpret the constitution and powers of different levels of government.
4. Sources of revenue of each level of government are specified to ensure its financial autonomy.
5. Under federalism, local self government is established, by which people get opportunity to participate in administration.