What are the different forms of consumer exploitation?
Ans. The different forms of consumer exploitation are:
- Less weigh.
- Defective goods.
- Provide poor services.
- Impure quality of products/goods.
- High prices: sellers usually charge a price higher than the prescribed retail price.
- Duplicate Articles.
- False or incomplete information, misleading consumers.
- Lack of safety devices which cause harm to the consumers.
- Adulteration: Mixing or substituting undesirable materials in food items etc.
- Unsatisfactory after sale service: supplies do not provide satisfactory behavior.
- Large companies with huge wealth, power and reach can manipulate in the market.